2) Top 100 Social Media and Internet Marketing Bloggers
3) “25 Most Shocking Crimes in Social Media History | Masters in Criminal Justice”
4) Demystifying social media for companies–some good tips, steps
5) NY Times, Wash Post lead top 10 newspaper sites
6) The Power of Comments
7) 6 Ways to make web 2.0 work (McKinsey Report)
8: Will traditional PR&ad agencies “soak up” social media, as it becomes commonplace? No-and here’s why
9)The Top 7 Flaws of Business Blogs
10) 5 tips for getting traffic to new blog with no budget, good tips.
And, as bonus, some of my favorite Twitter posts:
Twitter for Business: slideshare from Pistachio webcast.
Finding the Tweet Spot: Top Tips for Building Twitter Relationships. Share your tips here…
Monitoring a college laundromat, finding missing children and more-10 examples of creative twitter uses
MUST READ: tons of resources: “How to Attract and Influence People on Twitter — The Ultimate Twitter Resource“
The Power of Twitter as a Research and Listening tool, including 5 top tools (my blog).